What is included?
- Up to six hourly sessions with your LifeLink Coordinator, after the initial meeting
- Access to the Haverhill LifeLink drop-in providing an opportunity to meet other like-minded people
- Build your own personal action plan around what is important to you
Who can take part?
Anyone over the age of 16 and of all abilities can get involved in something they have an interest in and would enjoy. There are a range of benefits which include:
- Improved mental health and wellbeing
- Meeting new people and developing new friendships
- Feeling healthier and fitter
- Learning new skills
- Opportunities for volunteering and employment
What can I get involved in or have access to?
Activities could include:
- Debt and benefits advice
- Volunteering opportunities within Haverhill
- Health and fitness groups, such as walking, cycling and dance
- Support groups
- Arts and culture groups
- History groups
- Sports clubs and activities
How much will this cost me?
Haverhill LifeLink is free. However, some of the groups and clubs that you might like to get involved in may have a small charge.
But this can be discussed at your meeting with your LifeLink Coordinator.