In the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic, we want to support our Haverhill community as much as possible.
We will be using this page to highlight and signpost to various services and support that is being offered during this time.
If your group, organisation or charity would like to highlight anything on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below to access the relevant information.
- West Suffolk Council latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and guidance
- Suffolk County Council – services affected by coronavirus including educational advice (COVID-19)
Home, But Not Alone
- The Home, But Not Alone service offers an emergency phoneline for those who need urgent help during the pandemic.
Health and fitness
- NHS latest Coronavirus advice
- Suffolk User Forum – A Facebook page set up to provide a safe place for debate and conversation about mental health
- How to stay active while you’re at home – Sport England
- Wellbeing – Support in Suffolk are hosting weekly live webinars exploring how we can all look after our mental health and emotional wellbeing in these challenging times.
- Tips and Information for voluntary and community organisations in Suffolk
- Community Action Suffolk – please register your community group and let us know how you are helping local people
Community and organisations
- Lets get through COVID-19 together – Haverhill, Suffolk – Community Facebook page started to support residents in Haverhill
- Haverhill, Suffolk community Facebook page
- The Citizens Advice West Suffolk are still offering free independent, confidential and impartial advice and support across a wide range of issues including legal, debt, housing, benefits, employer, family and consumer. For advice, please call their Suffolk Adviceline on 0300 330 1151 (Monday to Friday 9.30am to 3.30pm) or visit their website.
- Age UK have shared the top five ways to help older people across the UK